I was recently awarded with the Stylish Blogger Award from Denise Willerton of Chez Moi Creations and Nancy Dawson of Paper Dreams and Creative Wishes. How absolutely lovely! Thanks so much Denise and Nancy.
When you receive this award you need to do the following things;
1. Thank the person who gave it to you and link to their blog.
2. Share 8 things about myself.
3. Pass this award on to 8 other people
4. Leave a comment for them so they can pass on the recognition.
Now, here are 8 things about myself;
1. I have been an adult member of Girl Guides of Canada for the past 28 years serving in many capacities.
2. My husband and I will be celebrating our 38th Anniversary next month. 3. We’ve lived up here in Northeastern BC for the past 31 years and I’m still not used to the cold winters – LOL!
4. Cross-stitch and sewing are my second-best joys in my crafting world. 5. Jelly beans are always on my crafting table!
6. My daughters do not share my love of stamping, but my niece and I spend great times together stamping.
7. We have a “second” family of the 4-legged kind. Riley, our orange tabby cat and Max, our golden Cairn Terrier.
8. My husband is an avid drag-racer and I am his “Crew Chief” and love being at the race track with him.
These are the 8 people whom I am more than happy to pass this lovely award on to;
2. Carole’Anne Sluchinsky
3. Sandra Farrell
4. Teresa Hafso
5. Natasha Zandbergen
6. Carrie Gaskin
7. Connie Babbert
8. Mary Brown
Please be sure to stop by these blogs for a visit on your travels. Thanks so much again, Denise and Nancy.